Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Warning: Post contains sexually explicit content. Do Not Read if you are psychologically, sexually fragile or find topics with sex sinful.

We got the guitar strummin...
Our vibes are humming...

So. Life is going great. I am writing a research paper with my boss on the use of gaming to instruct in biotechnology in a PBL model. I know. Sounds like huh? But its really quite very interesting (say it snooty like, with a British accent. It feels better and will make you smile). This is the tenth step on a gazillion leg journey. I am on. Watch out scholars. The flipster has arrived. Get ready to roll over and get your belly scratched baby.

On another note. I met someone. Months ago. I thought she was SOOOO attractive. I was like: yeah. She had, seemingly, it all. Actually, maybe more than all of it. There was some luggage in the form of a bipedal ape-like hairy beast she called her fiance. He truly seemed like a darling of a man. Sweet, healthy, young, vigorous and always smiling. I hated his guts from the moment I saw him. The worst is that they seemed like a perfect fit. Needless to say, my crush on her stayed at that superficial level (for many other reasons than stipulated here -that's you Missy).

I kept seeing her here and there in town and thinking, ahhh?, you've allready lost three women that you loved, you can lose her like keys to a car you've never even rode in...or on....or in. She can be a friend. Enter painful truth.

Well: one mans junk is another man's soon to be junk... I mean another man's gain, and as life cruelly and often does, I'm hopin to get me some junk from the trunk of life's irony chest, data file E.........

After resigning myself to the fact that the only person that had sparked one of those "the moment I laid eyes on you feelings" within me for a long time, was in fact someone I would never attempt to, let alone actually approach in that fashion, I find myself sitting with said lovely junk in the trunk designee, my lady of Avalon, whose name is remaining stymied due to "I don't want to embarass myself if one of my friends deciphers this code", listening to her explain to me how she is no longer going to get married.

Fireworks and a harp and a heartbeating shifting in posture are all I remember after that. No really: I was sent into a trance like dreamworld state in which all the priorly fantasized yet denied access wishes flooded through to graph themselves in the visual and sensory screen of my mind. Oh, yeah. My mind. F'ing thing always keeps working and "keeping me out of trouble" with ethics and all that crap. Here: see for yourself.

Now, which is worse: the fact that these two (by all accounts) beautiful people's lives have been dramatically altered and fractured in any forseable way in the near future, or that I am totally excited about this. I mean really? I knew I could be less than righteous, but joy over someone's pain. I am a little uneasy about that.

Now to add onto the never ending dilemma that is my mind's continual cognition: is it any less a measure of a man that not only smiles as he explores thematic romance with one so freshly hurt, but is the true insanity in all this, this: I find a girl who on her wedding day (or close to it, like I said, as she explained her days events, I found myself in la-la land dreaming of going on a date with her) ended her relationship? She's either got some Sarah Palin sized balls there, or is a total f'ing nut like Sarah Palin, and either way, I just can't explain liking anything I just compared to Sarah Palin. Uhhh. I am considering deleting the last two sentences b/c they contain embarracuda's name.

Uhhmm. So, like (valley girl accent) what am I suppose to do?

I know: I'll give it time (so she can have her own time too!), and then like, whenever later, when there is a possibility of it working out, I'll meet that girl at the coffee shop that I have a crush on (either one of them), and it will all be okay because by that time, I still won't be able to date anyone because I won't be over my last girl friend and I'll still be too busy working on my master's and potentially my doctorate, so the only love I'll be seeing will be digital, and no you nasty creatures of tech, I mean digital in the traditional corporeal sense.

Eat it Sex in the City and Sarah J. Parker. I'm writing the new dating, or lack thereof columns from now on!!!!!

No comments:

My Blog List