Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This one is to everyone I'll ever be there for, sorry if I left you out

This was the first thing I ever webled and I just want to re-post it, well because I got sentimental.


Free the letters.
Free the pen. (keys in this case)
Free the imagery
in your head.

Plant the thought
that lifts us up
Foment its life
With your sacred thought

Sometimes I feel like I can do anything.
With a hole in the bucket my drink still ain't up.
I wanna be there for you
I will be there for you.



adding (on a different day, in a different mood)...

I will be here for me.

I hope we are in the same place.

Additionally: wow, I just really got the impact of writing old stuff and reading it in a different mood. It can help with depression, or make you feel depressed if your not over whatever.

I like reminiscing either way.

My Blog List