Monday, April 27, 2009

4 Followers!!!!

I know I am the fourth, but I think I am understanding Republican logic at this point. The important thing is how I look, not the fact that adding myself as a follower is a moot point since, well I am me.

Wow. I'm getting how this works. Let me try again.

"I believe in the theory of Intelligent falling." It's when God wills something to fall. We are all falling towards hell, except for when God's intelligent falling is upping and then we go to heaven, but only if we don't have sex, but allow torture so we can keep our family values."


Wait a fucking minute. This actually hurt my fucking brain to even progress through this logic. I was trying to make a point, but it fucking hurt.

HOW DO THEY DO THIS EVERYDAY? The khannities and limpdoughs and orally's of the world?

4 comments:

Utah Savage said...

It's not easy being stupid. I too have given it a try. And I too am following myself--someone's got to do it.

Unsolved: Mr. E's Blogspot said...

Yep. I'm in on this webl thing.
It's like the conversation you have in your head, but with other people.


Oh my GOD!!!

WE are all webl's. Like that Bob Marley song.

I'm a webl. So webl. Im a captura
Soul Adventura.

I'm a webl.

Unsolved: Mr. E's Blogspot said...

I hope you get the context.

Connecticut Man1 said...

If you don't even follow your own Blog who else will? BTW: You have five now... Though, I tend to follow Blogs on my Blogroll as their fresh posts come up instead of using the follow feature.

My Blog List