Friday, April 17, 2009
Protesting the Teabaggers
Just remember folks, these are the people that said if Amendment 1 didnt pass, gays were going to go to little girls bathrooms and be "Teh Gay" with them. Flat out lie.
So in stead of getting angry, I participated in my first ever (and I couldn't get anyone to join me) performance protest.
You all want to know what is really crazy? I had at least 3 very attractive girls approach me and start flirting with me because of the way I was dressed. Of course, I was to busy thinking about my performance art to do anything (ok, that's a lie, I was way to shy to actually be engaged in flirting, regardless of whether or not I was in drag).
But here you go you all. Video will be up and coming soon.
The signs read: "Free Teabagging", with a tea bag on an elephants head, and "Support the troops, Pay taxes" (as this was a juggernaut hurled at us liberals for the last 8 years, I thought I'd show them the plank in their eye.... well you know what I'm referencing)...
Anyways, one of the best days so far this year! (PS: no one tell my mom or dad, they would really maybe have a heart attack).
- Now 6 followers, wait M Fos: that's seven crazy pe...
- PS to everyone:
- 5 followers. Move over Beatles, I'm more popular ...
- This one is to everyone I'll ever be there for, so...
- So I got this from WTF is it Now, a site suggeste...
- 4 Followers!!!!
- But Obama is a Socialist...
- Scroll down for the other pictures. I'll get ...
- My first evaz AWARD on the tubes.
- New Assignment form Savage Beauty (Utah Savage)
- READ ME READ ME READ ME....and comment please.
- Blogging is Like Tobacco
- Someone else took this one and one of my doctora...
- Protesting the Teabaggers
- ▼ April (14)